BALLET CLASSES: SESSION 5 BEGINS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH.
BALLET is the basis of dance and is therefore offered MONDAY AND WEDNESDAYS from 4:15-5:00. The ballet dance session will be only FIVE weeks and classes will be $10. Dancers can sign up in advance for 1 class per week for $50 or 2 per week for $100!
* Visit the "FORMS" tab to fill out a Ballet class registration form to either email or hand in on your first day of participation!
STRENGTH AND STAMINA: BEGINNING MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12TH.
STRENGTH AND STAMINA IS RETURNING NOVEMBER 12TH! 10 weeks of Strength and Stamina – offered Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. $5 per class! Please sign up in advance for your choice of 1 class per week ($50), 2 classes per week ($100) or 3 classes per week ($150)!
* Visit the "FORMS" tab to fill out a Strength and Stamina class registration form to either email or hand in on your first day of participation!
2018/2019 COMPETITIVE TEAM AUDITIONS : We have completed our audition process and chosen teams for the 2018/2019 season.
Weekly schedule Summer/ Fall 2018:
5:00-5:30- Strength & Stamina
5:30- 7:00 - Junior and Senior Lyrical Competitive Teams
7:00-8:30 - Youth and Junior Pom Competitive Teams
5:30-7:00- St. Columban Dance Team
7:00-8:30- Youth Hip Hop Competitive Team
4:15-5:00 - Ballet
5:00-5:30- Strength and Stamina
5:30-7:00- Junior and Senior Hip Hop Competitive Teams
7:00-8:30- McNicholas High School Dance Team
5:30-7:00 - Senior Open Competitive Team
7:00-8:30 - Prop/ Variety Competitive Team
4:15-5:00- Strength and Stamina
8:00-12:00 - Comp Team Rehearsals- This includes EVERY competitive team, all ages and genres
(8:00- Youth Pom and Youth Hip Hop. 9:00- Junior Lyrical and Junior Pom. 10:00- Senior Prop and Senior Open. 11:00- Junior Hip Hop and Senior Hip Hop.)
8:30-10:00- McNicholas High School Dance Team
12:00-2:00 Solos and Duets
Competition Age groups:
- Tiny = Ages 6 and younger
- Mini = Ages 9 and younger
- Youth = Ages 12 and younger
- Junior = Ages 15 and younger
- Senior = Ages 18 and younger
Some routines may overlap age divisions based on skills of dancers.
- Competition Team fee will run $800 per dancer, per routine. This fee includes the following:
Competition Entry Fees
Open Gym Time
- Competition Team information will be provided in the Competition Team Informational Packet, and can be requested by emailing brenda.luciddancecompany.com. Audition is required for competitive teams. For competition teams, payments will be divided equally to be paid monthly over the 11 month period, OR receive a 5% discount for paying full fee upfront. Paying your full fee up front will take your payment down to $760 per routine.
- Accepted Payment Options: Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, AmEx (fee applied), Discover, and online via PayPal.
- Class Payment: Full amount for class session due at time of registration.
Multi- Comp Team Discount:
Any dancer who competes with more than one of our competitive teams will receive a 5% discount against their total!